The China Embassy released a new notice on adjustment of requirements for Pre-departure testing for visitors travelling to China. These changes will officially take place as of 17 August 2021.
If you have plans to travel to China, do take note of the following:
1) All travellers will still require the COVID-19 RT-PCR swab test.
2) For travellers who have completed 2 doses of mRNA Vaccines (E.g. Pfizer-BioNTech, Modena, etc.), the venous blood serology test will be changed from IgM antibody serology to Total Serology Antibody against N protein.
3) Travellers who have not been vaccinated or those who have been vaccinated with inactivated vaccines (Sinovac, Sinopharm, etc.) will continue to do serology IgM testing.
4) All travellers to China will need to upload their vaccination certificate to the China Embassy website, if available.
5) The new memo provided to all patients will be as follows:
Prices of COVID-19 tests have been revised as of 1 August 2021 to the following:
COVID-19 RT-PCR SWAB TEST: $125 NETT* VENOUS BLOOD SEROLOGY IgM ANTIBODY/ IgM + IgG Antibody against N PROTEIN: $55 NETT*
ANTIGEN RAPID TESTING: $26.50 NETT*
How to make an appointment with Intemedical?
Appointment Portal: Kovan Clinic / Potong Pasir Clinic
(click and book with instant confirmation!)
WhatsApp: 8879 9404
(available during clinic opening hours, 8am to 12am)
Mobile: 8879 9404
Landline: +65 3165 9251
(please be aware that the phone might be engaged due to high call volume)